z34 spoiler vs. euro spoiler

bodeen2007

i'm conflicted i now have a z34 spoiler. Thanks Pat . And i have a euro trunk lid that i bought and they both look really good on a four door but i don't know which one to use . Just looking for some of you wonderful w body people to give me some opinions

Thanks

Seriously, put on the Z34 spoiler...

oh i want to but if i don't line the holes up right the back of my car is gonna look like cheese butt

mmmmmmmmmm cheese butt...................... oh sorry bout that. Anyways, I like the Z34 spoiler.

My GFs got a chees but... cottage cheese :lol:

Seriously, put on the Z34 spoiler...

oh i want to but if i don't line the holes up right the back of my car is gonna look like cheese butt

Get at me one day, im pretty damn good at not screwing up on mounting a spoiler.. I can help ya, and I can see teh moo cow..

My GFs got a chees but... cottage cheese laugh

I hope your girlfriend don't see what you post on here or your gonna be sleeping on the couch :lol:

and if you want to see the moo cow i can stop up at conrads tomorrow

I hope your girlfriend don't see what you post on here or your gonna be sleeping on the couch :lol:

Haha, she might kill me... She knows I love her and when I am in the mood I will knock her fuckin socks off.. Im faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr from attractive myself anyway

Haha, she might kill me... She knows I love her and when I am in the mood I will knock her fuckin socks off.. Im faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr from attractive myself anyway

wow talk about tooting your own horn :lol:

but seriously if you want to see the mow cow let me know when is a good time and i'll bring it up and its not as much of a moo cow after i changed the bumper with the bumper that pat gave me.

Im not doing anything Sunday or Monday as of now.. Other than detailing my interior, its a mess..

Hey, off topic, do you know anyone local that is looking for a good 2 channel amp for highs or subs.. I have a PPI for sale for $60 that I dont need anymore..

Im not doing anything Sunday or Monday as of now.. Other than detailing my interior, its a mess..

Hey, off topic, do you know anyone local that is looking for a good 2 channel amp for highs or subs.. I have a PPI for sale for $60 that I dont need anymore..

give me a week and i could prolly sell it

Cool, more specifically, its a PPI 2360.

Cool, more specifically, its a PPI 2360.

also i might buy it if i don't buy the z34 hood that pearl road auto wrecking has for 60 bucks if i pull it my self

the z34 spoiler WILL hit the antenna when you open it due to the different locations of the antenna mast on the coupes and the sedans

i was kinda wondering about that so if i do use th z34 spoiler i'll prolly use a power antenna