new glow gauges

89SupremeCutty

i bought some glow gauges and installed them a couple months ago and forgot to post :lol: whatever looks green in the night pic is supposed to be blue. i have a crappy digi cam. but there is a switch to go from blue to green and how bright or dim it is.

i have the gauges wired into the illumination wire that goes into the radio, so it's fused in. so the lights that light up the odometers dim along with the glow gauges themselves which is kinda neat.

Ive always liked those gauges. Ive bought the same kind for a few different vehicles Ive had. Need to get a set for the CS now.

Ive always liked those gauges. Ive bought the same kind for a few different vehicles Ive had. Need to get a set for the CS now.

You have to get them for a GP.. No one makes them specifically for the CS...

BTW, didnt you have those in the teal RS you sold Richie but you never hooked them up??

You have to get them for a GP.. No one makes them specifically for the CS...

BTW, didnt you have those in the teal RS you sold Richie but you never hooked them up??

Yes I know which ones to get. The glow gauges in the RS were hooked up. It was the white face overlay for the shifter I didnt have installed.

Yeah for as affordable as they are, they are made of decent quality and a breeze to install.

Ohh, and Ninja edit pwns all.........

i liked how easy they went in. i have to adjust the gauges up a little bit cause at night or when it's cool out the tach likes to stick at different rpms.

Well whats really nice is the fact the holes for the needles are so big that they slide over without having to remove them.

that's what i loved about it. i really didn't feel like taking needles off and haveing to make sure that they went back where they were supposed to go.