how to??

alphagtp

I just took my "24 valve" emblem and it left a big ol' mess!! there is a whole bunch of glue, I have tried gogone and nothing, how can I get rid of this?? :rolleyes:

Thanks, tried all of the above but nothing, the problem seems to be that the glue is to tick, they do nothing to it, I will get a picture tomorrow...

Thanks, tried all of the above but nothing, the problem seems to be that the glue is to tick, they do nothing to it, I will get a picture tomorrow...

you can use a hair dryer, that will help with some of the goo, also, claybar seems to work quite nicely too!

you can use a hair dryer, that will help with some of the goo, also, claybar seems to work quite nicely too!

tried that as well and nothing :sad:

It sounds like most of the adheisive stayed on the car and not on the emblem, right?

This is what I did.

Soak it in goo gone and scrap it with a plastic putty knife or something similar.

And make sure if you remove any other emblems, that you first try to get most of the adheisive off before you use goo gone or any other solvent, otherwise you have a big ugly mess.

And I would recommend using a better thread title....

take a razor blade and try to get as much off with out scratching the paint then use goo gone to remove the residue. It worked for me