93 GP turn signal switch possibly going bad?

Drummer

my left turn signal works fine but i have to keep the lever up sometimes for the right turn signal to work. Could this just be a bad connection or a switch going bad? I have also had smoke coming from my steering wheel, but that was a while ago, heard it on other posts with turn signal related problems and thought it might help to diagnose it quicker.

yup bad TSS. the smoke is the grease burning from the high resistance from poor connections,. sometimes you can disassemble them and move the prongs to improve connections but i usually just recommend replacing them

yup bad TSS. the smoke is the grease burning from the high resistance from poor connections,. sometimes you can disassemble them and move the prongs to improve connections but i usually just recommend replacing them

x2

how much is a new switch?

$50ish retail for one without the steering wheel controls.

Well i did some shopping and i was able to get one around 80 bucks from advance. the other 2 prices i got were 100 from Napa and 150 from parts plus :lol:

how much is a new switch?

$50ish retail for one without the steering wheel controls.

Well i did some shopping and i was able to get one around 80 bucks from advance. the other 2 prices i got were 100 from Napa and 150 from parts plus :lol:

For a turn signal switch? Are you kidding me? I bought one myself not more than 2 months ago from an Auto Zone.