Funny fartcan!

GPX

I make cheese for a living. I had this special mini-longhorn mold in my kitchen the other day and I was moving it somewhere when I thought, "Hey, this would make a great fartcan!" It's stainless and about 4" in diameter. I actually like the way it looks! :lol:

bigTailPipe.jpg

It's a fart can made from a cheese mold. So every time he drives he can say he cut the cheese.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG that had me rolling

It's a fart can made from a cheese mold. So every time he drives he can say he cut the cheese.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG that had me rolling

its funny on so many levels

looks like a regular round tip to me.... :willynilly:

I know, right? But it's not! It's nice, heavy stainless and it's 3.5" in diameter.

By the way, I am a PROFESSIONAL cheese cutter, so watch it! :lol:

I used to work in a cheese factory in 04 :lol: that job sucked, but got me in shape pretty quick throwing around 60 lb blocks of cheese as fast as I could grab them. They made all the cheese flavoring for Goldfish crackers, looked like mashed potatoes. They were a cheese processing place I guess you would call it. I normally threw big blocks of raw cheese into the grinder faster than you would think humanly possible, and 65 lb blocks of butter :willynilly: I quit after working on sanitation, I smelt like cheese no matter how many time I showered and my Cutlass always smelled like cheese :mad:

• 2 weeks later...