new seat suggestions update with pics

bodeen2007

so in a couple of days i'm gonna be going to get some new seats for the lumi . Do you guys have any suggestions on which seats i should look for. I'm looking for buckets that are a little more comfortable then the lumina 60/40 seats . Thanks for any suggestions

the color of the car is a kinda white 4 door. the color of the interior is blue but that don't matter cause i have a set of seat covers if i can't find blue seats.

They are super duper 14 way pneumatic seats that had controls on the console, they were heavy but very nice seats, very high tech especially for the time.

Personally I don't think they are worth the effort :surprised:

I <3 my full bench. so comfy.

60/40 ftw. But I do enjoy driving my Euro with the Buckets however the Z has the FAS from the previous owner so it kinda aint comfy.

There are some charcoal leather seats up at pull a part in a couple CS's.. Once it a red coupe.

I love my leather seats, everyone that has been in them says they are comfy as fuck

I <3 my full bench. so comfy.

60/40 ftw. But I do enjoy driving my Euro with the Buckets however the Z has the FAS from the previous owner so it kinda aint comfy.

No its all about not having a split, so bigger passengers can touch a damn dick when my short ass needs the seat up to drive comfortably

well i ended up getting seats out of a cutlass four door. There in pretty good shape only one burn hole which my dad said he can fix with no problem.

adamsphotos050.jpg