Seen this on here......

kadoi

I saw on one topic here where someone was talking about putting twin throttle bodies on thier 3.1...I was wondering could this be done to a TGP and feed both throttle bodies with a turbo.....I was thinking about grabbing two T3 turbos and trying this and wondering if it could be done...sounds great..thanks in advance for and info

Twin throttle bodies seem like a waste of money to me. You'd have to find a good enough performance shop that could hack apart your intake manifold and then weld in a throttle body neck from another intake manifold. Lots and lots of money to do that.

To use even one T3, you'd have to have a custom flange welded onto the cross-x pipe. Then you'd have to get larger injectors and tune for it. Then you'd have to make a secondary cross-x pipe to fit the 2nd turbo. I don't even think it's possible to fit a 2nd T25 into the TGP engine bay, yet alone dual T3's.

the genius part ill keep to myself lol....but my father was into drag racing and I was with him every second of the day and learning everything i could...plus i have connections with people that will do these things for my for the cost of materials.....so if i want it done all it takes is the drive to get it done nothing can stop me now muwhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted:

:idea: the way I would do it is have a Custom C&C machined aluminum adapter plate made to mount something like a 96 impala SS twin 58mm or a Mustang twin TB, that would be the only way to do it with out spending $1000's but then you have to port and polish the heads intake, make bigger valves with a 3 or 5 angle valve job , and get a better Fuel regulator one that doesnt get the over boost cut off, upgrade the feul pump then since your doing that get a new Xover made and put a T4 with 22psi on it.. and up the injectors to 40lbs, and add a custom intercooler set up. and a Chip to make it work... Hell not a bad way to spend $2500 if you ask me

but in order to do that you would need to loose the ABS, to make Room in the engine compartment.

lol....jeorge was you just talking on turbo on the twin throttle bodies....and i know im gonna need power steering lol.....im a little guy :lol:

No get a twin TB from a 350 out of a corvette or a Impala, with a single large Turbo...instead of going with Twin tb's just get a twin TB...it will work alot easyer and then just get a adaptor plate..to tunnel it all into the intake...and port the intake as much as saffly possible...

and yeah keep the Power steering....

with a set up like that if you could get it to work you would have over 600HP Im betting.....shit I might try the adaptor plate on my motor build...but probibly not

well im going to talk to some people and see what its gonna cost me and get all the knowledge im going to need to get this done and I believe im going to do it here soon...it sounds concievable and plus 600hp is freakin crazy power lol