w-body owners near STL?

Pselus

just wondering how many of you are near St. Louis.

there is a nice Grand Prix in Washington Missouri....always wondered if he visited these boards...

also had a black Cutlass Supreme with tinted windows and rims race me on the highway (blew me away really) but didn't get to chat with him cause he drove off fast and I didn't wanna follow at those speeds.

by 5 and 4 hours where do you mean exactly?

I'm actually an hour southwest of the STL.....but no one knows where Pacific Missouri is.

:lol:

and yeah....I think I'm gonna post a million times just so I can look at that picture over and over again..........that's a freakin nice image of my car.

:P

Yo I work in Washington. What color GTP. Mine is dark green and I am always flying. Now you can see me for sure I just got personal licence plates in friday 5SPD 96 Keep you eye out always looking for some fun.

I'm actually an hour southwest of the STL.....but no one knows where Pacific Missouri is.

You're right, I have no clue where that is! But if it's off of I-44, then I'm probably only 3hrs away from you then. I live in Battlefield which is just on the SW outskirts of Springfield.

The last W-Body Gathering was in Springfield, so maybe you should make it down for the next one!

I am sorry I couldn't make it. The next gathering is for sure. I was trying to recoop from the tranny swap and just couldn't get the gas money. I actually got the tranny from Springfield out of an 90 STE. Small world. But I am definately going to make it for the next gathering count on it or bug the crap out of me to come.

jason

Well, since Im southeast of STL, then Im prolly like 4-4.5 hours from you then

Robby

midstar....I work in WashMo as well.....was a Dominos Delivery dude until I found out this car SUCKS GAS! and I actually lost money last month working at Dominos (odd eh?).

anywho....I'm talking about the white one with the maroon racing stripes, big wing and rims. The wing is the only thing I don't like about that car.

where you work in WashMo?

I work at Pauwels and at Dominos in Sullivan. You talkin about the white GP with red stripes. I have seen you before on 47. We need to get together some time I have been trying to run you down for a while. PM me if you want my cell #.

no I'm not the guy with the GP with red stripes....I'm the guy with the car in my sig.

hey does Lenny Naugle own the Sullivan Dominos?

as of tonight I am no longer a dominos driver....:P

yeah, I was using a gas card for the past month (cause I was brokeded) and at the end of the month I ended up spending $800 in gas.......I had to fill my tank every other day doing rushes only at $20 a tank......way too much....so I'm done.

have fun working for Lenny.

:twisted:

we should get together sometime....and we need to get that guy on here with his GP.

Yes we should get together sometime. Maybe go to gateway on a Tuesday night or something. I would like to ride in your car sometime. I am inactivly looking for a cutty conv. No money because of my GTP and my girlfriends 02 Sunfire. That is why I work for dominos as a second job. Do you know who that guy is with the 88-93 GP white with red racing stripes. I see him by tinting unlimited alot after 6pm

HA!

I have no money and I don't even have a girlfriend.....that's not very fair.

what happens at Gateway on Tuesdays? open drags? I'd like to take my car up there sometime....but I think I'd get depressed by running 16's.....rather keep it on the street where I can beat ricers.

I've never met the guy, I finally saw his face for the first time the other day...he's blond, about mid 20's. I've admired his car for years....I don't know why....it's just....so well done. Very pretty for an older car. I think he could lose the wing but it's still not a bad wing.

how many miles you have on your GTP? 5-speed sounds fun....:P

you ever go to Mid America Raceway for racing?

Open drag is on tuesday. I have some friends that run F-body's in the 12's. I just go to hang out and work on my starts. My left foot is retarded. I ran a 16.1 in the 1/4. Never been to wentzville though. Sniper your pretty close. It is just Pselus and I have practally seen each other before. At least out cars. I know what you mean about the guy with the GP with the red stripes.

yeah let's head up to open drag some week....can't be this coming tuesday...I'll be out of town....but I'd like to run my car a few times just to see what it can do.