Door linkage plastic clip available???

ryan.h

On the door handle linkage that goes to the latch plate, there is a circular plastic clip on the end that holds the linkage in place. Anyone know if this is available from a regular parts store and/or a dealer?

Mine's apparently broken, which explains why I couldn't open the door today. Is it just me, or is the whole door lock system on w bodies f'd up? I just replaced the door handle a month ago. Took forever to get it to unlatch the door right. I just know if someone tries to open the door when it's locked, I won't be able to open it again. :willynilly:

I'll answer my own question. Yes it is. It is available in an assortment pack in the Help! section of advance auto.

I guess if I would have seen this sooner I would have told you the same thing. Ive got a couple of those packages in one of my tool boxes.

It locked me out! I swear to god, I'm going to drive this car into a river laughing maniacally.

Now I can't get the door open from the inside or the outside. What now?

It locked me out! I swear to god, I'm going to drive this car into a river laughing maniacally.

Now I can't get the door open from the inside or the outside. What now?

Weld the doors and drive around Dukes of Hazzard style.

Sorry, I had to.