Question about Width??

Pontiac6KSTEAWD

I am trying to put my TGP in another storage locker after my move this July. Question is, since I dont currently have access to the TGP, being its buried under boxes and things, I need to know the width of the TGP, from the outside mirror far point, to the same on the other side. Anyone help me here? The storage locker is 7 feet 3 inchs wide. It doesnt sound like my TGP will fit unless I take a mirror, or both off. Which is doable. But wanting to know befor I get there.

TIA

I don't want to sound rude, but the Wikipedia width of a Grand Prix isn't always 100% accurate.

Also, I'm curious how you intend to get into the car when its in the garage or out? Maybe there's something that I'm missing, mirrors shouldn't be your worst restriction.

If you really want I'll measure up mine, just gotta find a tape measure first!

If you would, for a double check, I would apreciate it!!

Its also going into storage for about a year. From July this year, to june or so next year. Get settled in from the move, and all that jazz.

Say you do have to take the mirrors off. How the hell are you gonna get out?!?! :willynilly:

You could put ramps at the front end which would stop the car, and then push the car up those ramps to pull it out again, and just leave the thing in neutral, and then put blocks behind the wheels, who knows.

This is really pain in the . . . . to measure with only one person I would think 80 inches to be safe with mirrors. I did my best.

well, 80 inchs is below the 87 inchs. Be kinda tight getting in and out. Luckily my wife is as skinny as a twig, assuming she doesnt hit anything... again...

well, 80 inchs is below the 87 inchs. Be kinda tight getting in and out. Luckily my wife is as skinny as a twig, assuming she doesnt hit anything... again...

With twigs being roughly 1/2" to 2" in diameter these days, the wife shouldn't have any trouble sneaking through the pass through.

With twigs being roughly 1/2" to 2" in diameter these days, the wife shouldn't have any trouble sneaking through the pass through.

LOL!!

Just suck it up and nascar it man. :D (Or would that be suck it in?) :lol:

No no, no nascar here. That car will be sealed as tight as I can get it. Dont want any rodents, or whatever, making a nest out of my grey leather interior.