FSM for 2002 police impala

iceturbo

Hi,

I would like to klnow if any one know were I could get the FSM? You know the book, well now it on the acrobat reader or some like that, that the dealler have to repare the car?

It's for an Impala 2002 police package!

Thank a lot

repare huh? you fail at life !! :lol: :engfail:

Forgive the guy, he's from Canada :peace:, more specifically Quebec, where English isn't a first language. How about you learn a few words of French then go onto a French forum...

And to answer the question, the closest I have come to seeing digital repair manuals is Mitchell on Demand. But I have no clue where you can get a copy.

Jamie

Forgive the guy, he's from Canada :peace:, more specifically Quebec, where English isn't a first language.

Your a 100% right!

And I'll continu to look for the book on the internet and thanks for the answer!

No Problem! Anything to help out a fellow Canadian :high5:

I just did a search and I did find Mitchell On Demand in a torrent search, but its HUGE, We're talking 21491Mb huge!!

It might just be easier to go out and buy a Haynes manual! I'm on my second one now, kept the first one in a w-body trunk, yeah it got wet.... and moldy.

Jamie

repare huh? you fail at life !! :lol: :engfail:

Forgive the guy, he's from Canada :peace:, more specifically Quebec, where English isn't a first language. How about you learn a few words of French then go onto a French forum...

And to answer the question, the closest I have come to seeing digital repair manuals is Mitchell on Demand. But I have no clue where you can get a copy.

Jamie

Jamie, Did you forget who I married ?

My wife is from Quebec her first language is French and so is my daughter's. Also FWIW I can speak and spell Francais properly. Vous tous les deux échouer à la vie :engfail: