High beams with low beams- HOW TO??

dohc v6

I want to have my high beam on with my low beams, any way to do this??

M

yup, couple ways....

first you can do this - connect wire to battery atach 15-20 amp fuse, what ever it is, and hook up the low beams or high beams like foglights to a switch. your choice which you can rig-up

or this - highs and lows wired together, always ona at the same time (kinda dumb)

bullet missed the part about using a relay.

use the low high beam wire as a trigger for the relay ... use battery to power the relay and then the output will be spliced into the low beams. that way you turn on your high beams it triggers the relay that will power up the low beams.

use the low high beam wire as a trigger for the relay ... use battery to power the relay and then the output will be spliced into the low beams. that way you turn on your high beams it triggers the relay that will power up the low beams.

Ya, what he said, just beat me to it.

damn, thanks for the reminder. yeah I can take som picks of me wiring the bulbs together...but unfortunately I don't have my new 89TGP yet so it will justy be bulbs if that helps.

Wire them like the CS's and I think the GPs too with the MiniQuads... Flip on the brights with the switch and the lows stay on

Doesn't dim the low's though?

Wire them like the CS's and I think the GPs too with the MiniQuads... Flip on the brights with the switch and the lows stay on

No, the lows stay the same brightness

x2. The Lights will just draw more power, not split up the amount of power they have available.

exactly

x2. The Lights will just draw more power, not split up the amount of power they have available.