Rebadge in Black ?

Cam'ron

exhaust001.jpg

The monte carlo script...

i have a black one i think it would look good opposite to the dale jr. logo. SS badge would stay, bowtie is already gone, 3rd brake light cover will go on once they ship me one that isnt missing anything (noticed it the day after and took it off :lol: ) and i have a line on getting my taillights tinted to get rid of the huge glass bubble effect they have.

I guess since your keeping all the badges and stripes and all that noise, black would look better.

I say debadge and destripe the entire car. IMHO of course!

I guess since your keeping all the badges and stripes and all that noise, black would look better.

I say debadge and destripe the entire car. IMHO of course!

x2

badging001.jpg

i like it. sweet!

if the presumable resale of the car wouldn't be effected by the removal of the stripes and the rest of the "noise", i probably would but then again i probably could have looked around and bought a red 2004 monte carlo supercharged SS. maybe even for less, but i saw and wanted a Jr. car.

i like how the stripes break up the big ass red car i have underneath... i can honestly say i probably would not have bought a plain red monte carlo, they are just too big to be red.