headlight wiring probalo FIXED! new questions!

Crimson Fury Z

this has happened before, the driver side headlight went out and the lcd display let me know. then it comes back on, the message is cleared. friday night it goes out, no message and its still out, even changed the bulb. i'm thinking of the wiring to the headlight, or from the surveillance mode button as the problem. i do hope its under the hood. anyone got wiring schematics for either the headlight and or the police package?

UPDATE: after a chance notice, i'd seen a wire peeking out of the loom and noticed it was cut into. the wire is the red power wire. it must've got cut when the surveillance wiring was done. a small amount from each end was badly corroded, so i cut and stripped each end and clamped em. tucked the fresh fixin's in the loom and re-taped it. so, the new questions are these;

-i found a ground wire that was cut(from the surv install most likely), located right under the passanger headlight, that looks like it came from the loom that the passanger wires come out of. theres 2 cut wires and one is black. whats the ground initially for?

-close to the passanger side, infront of the radiator, coming from a small wiring loom, theres a plug w/no place to plug in. is this an LS and up feature?

i'd get pics, but i dont have the phone's transfer cable and program on hand for this pc.