Good Price?

Matts97cutty89

If anyone is fimilar with Kenwood and thier products........ What would be a good/fair price for a used

Kenwood Excelon DDX8017 \RB this is one of my friends decks and he is looking to get a new alpine so he was sellin this it is only about a year old and he has never had any problems with it he just has alot of money to blow so hes ready for something new! I found some new ones for around $530 or so but i dont know what a good price to offer him would be with out low balling him....any input/info would be appreciated! Thanks heres a link to one.........

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?Source=googlebase&ProductID=17160

I am just going to say from experience with 2 kenwood excelons in my own cars and my friends kenwood experiences... I would stay away from them unless it is pretty much just handed to you... don't get me wrong, I loved them... when they worked, but the problems just kept on coming.