Strut Tower Brace

1cleanZ

Where can i buy one for my 1994 Z34? RSM's price is $109US, and i read a post on here about how their prices are ridiculously high... are there any other options out there? or is that the only one?

Where can i buy one for my 1994 Z34? RSM's price is $109US, and i read a post on here about how their prices are ridiculously high... are there any other options out there? or is that the only one?

try search option! TONS OF TOPICS ABOUT IT! also some guys are building them Justin(92whiteSe, I think) and phantomfe3 also. I think GMpartdirect.com has them aswell. But there are definetly other options than RSM.

And not $109. That's crazy, an american just put US at the end of a price. Thats awesome. Once you see the pics of the factory ones, you'll realize that there isn't that much nec. in a STB.

hey i run DB performance and i can custom make a STB for you, they run 20 bucks plus shipping, plus another 5 on top of that if you want it painted, PM me if you are interested

hey i run DB performance and i can custom make a STB for you, they run 20 bucks plus shipping, plus another 5 on top of that if you want it painted, PM me if you are interested
What do the ends look like? :roll: BTW I like the custom speaker cutouts :lol: struttowerbrace.jpg

lol they were like that when i got the car :P im guessing it was the same genious that NAILED the ground affects to the car, and SILICONED the air box shut! some peoples kids... i do have some pictures of the ends, kawmerro@hotmail.com and ill send them to you

it says on your site that you only make the rear, i am looking for the front, since i have no room in the rear due to system (four 12's) but thanks for the different options. also i am new to this site, so sorry about not searching first