what goes here

AL

as some of you may have read in the other topic... this hose or whatever it is came off the other day and it looks like it was cut so my question is what exactly is it and how much is a replacement

DSC04897.jpg

BTW... I'm not that knowledgeable about the 3.4s but... from what it looks like.. thats the line that goes from your breather tube to your PCV valve....

if it is would i have to get a completely new air intake? it looks like that line and the intake was one piece

It's just a tube, it detaches just fine. Go to a junkyard and throw it down your pants.. hell they probably wouldn't charge you for it anyway. Just look where it goes on the car you get it off of.

It's clipped on the intake tube - from the picture it looks like the sealing surface on the intake tube is broken off. You'll probably need the tube and hose to fit it right.

Go to a junkyard and throw it down your pants...

That just had me rolling.

Ive broken that tube a few times on a couple different rides and was able to scoop one up when I was on a J/Y run.

i dont even think there is a junkyard close to me... i did a couple searches on car part.com of common parts and it said nearest junkyard is 80 miles away... i will plug that hole tho so unfiltered air doesnt get it... maybe i can glue it in for now

manic is it just that pcv hose or more that you found?

wheres the closest yard to me?... i tried some google searches but only came up with part searches...

It's just a breather hose. Get the piece or get it capped since your sucking unfiltered air through there.

If you can't find a yard, your going to have to go to the dealer.