I search one grand prix pic !

RedGTP

sorry to make one topic just for this .. but .. after 1hour of research .. I'm borred ...

I search a pictude where some people have made a photoshop..

it's a 91-96 Grand prix se or GTP (with B4U kit) Convertible !

if someone have this

please ! send me !!! lol

Thanks !

YAnn

I"d love to do that someday......but the subframe would need some heavy strengthening....and I'd put a roll bar in like the cutty's

I'd love to do it.. but not to this pontiac. I'd have to get another one.

I would get used to it. But it looks like ass with all the Pontiac plastic. The car just doesn't flow well without a roof. It looks like it has lovehandles, lol.

The second-gen GPs are hot in convertible form. They really should have made GP 'vert first-gens, though.

yeah, what he said. that is pretty fuckin hot!!

I wonder if they have door poppers on the first one, because when you have no rollbar you take away the classic W-Body door handles. :cry: I wonder if it's functional or a pace car-type top....

I'm pretty sure the first one is photochopped....

I wonder if they have door poppers on the first one, because when you have no rollbar you take away the classic W-Body door handles. :cry: I wonder if it's functional or a pace car-type top....

The first one is fake (photochopped), isn't it?

Didn't somone have a topic about taking a cutlass vert and replacing all the body panels with grand prix panels? I think they were asking if it would work. That would be alot of work, but probably the best way to do it since the cutlass unibody and subframe would already be reinforced, but you'd still have to cut the rear quarters down, and that's if it would even all fit together.

A guy i know with a 93 cutty vert (that i almost bought off him) is always sayin how he wants to make a grand prix vert. They are the hotness, but i guess there was only room for one vert in the w-body line up. The red first gen (2nd pic posted) is a tgp i think right?

Now that i think about it, didnt someone on here HAVE a grand prix vert?? I think they just chopped the top though, a permanent convertible lol. I think they posted a video of it.