Whats a 91-93 GTP complete

hmdznrcld

I am wondering what a 91-93 GTP interior is worth is pretty good condition? The guy wants 500. for the car (blown rod) exterior good, new tires etc. The wife will kill me though if I drag another car home. I really just want the interior. If I could I would buy the car and do the 5 sp swap on it, it's a little better than the one I actually bought

Thanks

The whole car might be worth that, but not just the interior IMO.

x2!

i would pay 500 for a complete car, but no way on just the interior. he is high as a kite if he wants that much.

WEll The lady says I can have the whole car for 300.00! My thought, do I take the interior and swap it into the 5 speed car or do i take all the speed stuff and put it into the GTP?? The GTP is a cleaner car. Not sure what to do know. The tires are brand new and they cost 400.00.

Any advice?? Need it FAST I only have until Sunday to decide

I'd say buy it, for $300, you get your interior, and can part out the rest and probably make a majority (if not all) your money back.

Jamie

Well I ended up buying the 91 GTP, Man the car was so clean that I could'nt even believe it! Everything works (must have a spun bearing though, does run but very noisey) Tires are brand new Kumo's. I absolutly love these GTP seats, man they have bladders everywhere.

Get this I found the original window sticker in the glovebox that shows all the options the car had. Grand total out the door 24,900.

Needless to say I now think I'll be doing a 5 speed swap to this car, it's much too nice to tear apart. Purchase price 300.00

Hpim1000.jpg

Hpim1003.jpg

Hpim1005.jpg

Hpim1008.jpg

Hpim1001.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

wow that's a steal for 300. Were they the original owners? It looks as if it could be a one owner especially with the window sticker still there.

I'll give you $400 lol, very nice car one of the cleanest I've seen.

Thanks guys!! I think there were two previous owners. Now I just need to find some local w-body guys who can teach me how to swap all this stuff over. I hear it's a pretty intense job to go from auto to 5 speed. I am also going to look for a crate motor rather than try and rebuild. I hear it's more expensive than just buying a new if I can find one.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! :willynilly: Man I just paid 900.00 about a year ago for one on ebay, it's in my lambo replica right now. That 900.00 was shipped to my door.

Cali guys always wants more$$ than anyone.

2500 bones, OUCH

I am gonna call a local machine shop I know of in town and see what kind of quote I get.

THANKS MM!! but it may be to rich for my blood.

Well this is really my weekend I just found a 3.4 L DOHC crate motor on ebay!!! I bought it for 685.00!! Now all I need to do is swap that 5 speed and I got a serious driver!! I am JAZZED!!

Hey Q-Ball I have a 93 GP SE with 5 speed, it's kinda a rare thing around these parts. I actually love the color combo of white & tan. I am planning on making the GTP a 5 speed and the SE the auto. I will probably give the SE to my 16 year old in a year or so if he straightens up act!

You lucky dog. I want that hood, amoung other things (engine, 5 speed) got about $1000, great car

An early 1990's GP is a good starter car for a 16 yr old. Its not too fast, but it has the sport looks that a teen is looking for, the handling isn't bad either. Yeah, my 1st car a 1992 GP SE, its just perfect, its not too much car, but it is still a car that has that little edge to it. At least that is my opinion at 16.

Thanks guys!

I just pray it's not too much work to do the swap (ie: 5 speed) I actually bought a crate motor yesterday on Ebay. So both GTP and SE will keep 3.4's.

What would be the easiest method to to do the tranny swap? Drop both cradles fully?

Another thing I notice is that the 5 speed has to be babied into all the gears or you get a little grinding, I am not sure if that means clutch needs to be replaced or is there a way to adjust the slave (don't think so)

If while driving and you start to shift you need to fully let off the gas and then shift to be somewhat a smooth shift.

Any help in this area would be helpful, and if there are ANY W-BODY wrench turners near Sacramento PLEASE PM ME if you have ever done a swap.

You guys are great and I am sure I will find all the info I need right here.

hmdzrncld aka RUNDLC

$300?! :eek: I hate you

No kidding, I would have paid that for the wheels! *Shaking head* at the guy who's getting this is going to do something cool with it.