91 GP Pace car in the bone yard

Drummer

This was a first for me, seeing a GP pace car of this year in the junk yard, ohhh the humanity, it was soo sad to see it there, and there wasn't much wrong with it either, even said it ran. But on the good side it had everything i needed, a unmolested fog light, HUD adjuster with intact adjuster lever, and an unbroken pod housing. The only thing it didn't have was leather, sun roof, spoiler, and cd player.

0525081023a.jpg

0525081023.jpg

Is this some sort of add-on sticker package or authentic?

Also, what color blue is that... teal or the electric blue? Where is this yard located? I'd love that hood.

The yard is in Hazelton PA, Harrys U Pull it. I thought it was like a maui blue color. I should've looked at the vin# but that looks pretty authentic to me anyways.

ya, I didn't know they had a pace car those years...

and how is that yard, I have heard of it before and considered stoppin there in my travels... I used to drive past hazelton all the time.

I love that place, it's pretty good in selection, prices aren't too bad they're cheaper than garys u pull it in Binghamton, but no warranty. The only thing i don't like is it's too big, and the GM section is half way down the yard, and then there's a little section that goes further, it's like a quarter mile walk. lol

The yard is in Hazelton PA, Harrys U Pull it. I thought it was like a maui blue color. I should've looked at the vin# but that looks pretty authentic to me anyways.

excuse me :willynilly: where the heck are you located, i go to the one in pennsburg? you ever go there?

northeastern PA. There's 3 harrys u pull it locations Pennsburg, Allentown, and Hazelton. Allentown is having their 1 dollar sale june 14th, although it's 30 to get in.