new mod, lots of pics...

alphagtp

tinted windshield, what do i win?

very close(half way), I had it all redone, my rear window was all messed up and my driver window broke so it had not tint !!

Yeah its illegal to tint the whole windshield, but most states will allow you to tint the top half of your windshield.

Yeah its illegal to tint the whole windshield, but most states will allow you to tint the top half of your windshield.

Yeah, most states its 6 inches from the top, and some are also you can only tint the area that was tinted on in the windshield originally

A tinted window is nice, but also very dangerous... I do too much night driving to even think of tinting ANY of my windows more than the legal 50% (in Ohio)

very close(half way), I had it all redone, my rear window was all messed up and my driver window broke so it had not tint !!

I just realized that when I looked at this thread again. Was gonna be like 'NEW TINT!' but you already let the cat outta the bag.

Looks great man!

I just realized that when I looked at this thread again. Was gonna be like 'NEW TINT!' but you already let the cat outta the bag.

Looks great man!

thanks, next thing is the damn door!! getting back on track :cool:

Yeah, most states its 6 inches from the top, and some are also you can only tint the area that was tinted on in the windshield originally

A tinted window is nice, but also very dangerous... I do too much night driving to even think of tinting ANY of my windows more than the legal 50% (in Ohio)

50% is legal in OH? H8chu. KS is 25%... most people can get away with 35%... but on my car, I can't. I get harassed, and mine's faded and purple to 27%. Lucky bastage! LOL.

50% is legal in OH? H8chu. KS is 25%... most people can get away with 35%... but on my car, I can't. I get harassed, and mine's faded and purple to 27%. Lucky bastage! LOL.

The percent number is the amount of light transmission... Hence 50% is half of light and isnt that dark... 25% is a quarter of the light transmission, and is a hell of a lot darker :wink:

In missouri its 35 on the front two. And you can spray paint the Back glass and back side windows lol. If you wanted to. And its 6 Inches from the top on the front and it can be Blacked out also.

Aweb

yeah, I want my car to look kinda like yours!! some little different things but in general the same. I still need to lower it wich would be the next thing after a fix the door :wink: I might need your help with that :redface: ...