Added this to the GTP

jeremy

I traded the laptop that I picked up off of craigslist last weekend for free for this HU. I looks really nice and the display looks good. The dvd/cd unit has issues ejecting discs, so I think that I am going to hook up my PS2 and use that to run the DVDs to the screen. The main reason I wanted it was to pick up the add-on GPS setup for it and to run a screen to the back seats and this unit has the capabilities to do both. Here are two quick really shitty cell phone pics, as my digital camera has disappeared :evil:

It is a Pioneer AVH-P7500

be622ccf.jpg

132baff2.jpg

or you could get a video ipod and get a monster interface. ps2 mini would be nice too.

you got that for free? your a baller!

I really dig this thing, the one thing that bugs me a little bit is that it blocks 1 1/2 of the three center vents....but there is no other easy way to get a decent LCD screen in GMs shitty 1.5 din opening other then a flip screen...

You've become addicted to Craigslist too, I see. :lol: Awesome score!

I've been addicted to CL for quite some time :D ...I just got home for trading the deck that was in the car for digital camera, it's nothing special but it beats the one on my cell phone and I was happy to trade a CD deck worth $40 for it :lol: Snapped a quick pic of the deck to test out the camera

5a1bb340.jpg