ya!! i'm ordering my rims tomorrow

toastemcutlass

I like those rims alot too, i think they will look great on my cutty. Love to know the details on how they fit, if they need spaceing discs or anything. Good choice of a wheel.

These are polished 18" 077's that I photoshopped a few years ago.

longtermgoal.jpg

I plan to get chrome 18" 077's on my 94 triple black convertible as soon as I can figure out a way to keep the wife from curbing them.

I plan to get chrome 18" 077's on my 94 triple black convertible as soon as I can figure out a way to keep the wife from curbing them.

you can go with these curb feelers

excurbfeelers.jpg

Why a buzzer? Hook the sensors up to run 110 volts through the steering wheel if she gets too close to the curb... :shock:

haha and have one of your hands in a bucket of water

yeah but no IR is gunna be able to prevent when she takes a turn too sharlply and WHAM right over the corner of the curb. thatll put a nice nic or bend in them. somehow i only see women and cops pulling this off :roll:

She does that in my truck all the time, but I don't think she's ever done that in the car.

Hell, chances are I'll be all concerned that SHE'LL curb 'em, and then my clumsy ass ends up being the one to curb 'em. :roll:

Maybe I should just buy polished, it's a lot less invested if they should get curb rash. I guess I could just go to 17's, but 18's just look so sweet.

just get really really wide baloon tires that stick out of the side a couple inches, that way you will have a protective cushion! hey you might go through a few tires, but what are they compared to really expensive rims? :D

These are polished 18" 077's that I photoshopped a few years ago.

longtermgoal.jpg

just forbid her from driving it :lol: I let nobody drive my cars except on very rare occasions....besides the truck, I'll let anyone drive that tank(63 GMC)..it's pretty much indestructible :lol:

sorry, I'm not getting rid of the stock rims, i want to use them for winter to keep the damn salt off them, im also thinking of having my buddy paint my old rims at his work with a nice coat of black, but im not sure.

as for needing the wheel spacers i wont be sure until i get them, he said that from 88-96 would need spacers but he was just asumming cuz his 89 needed them, but i have the newer sized rotors. over all not bad i spent $702.96 for four rims and chrome locking lug nuts. when i pick them up in a week or so(damn things are on back order) ill tell you if they need them and how much the spacers are.