IT F@#$%^& BLEW UP

gp90se

Pat and I are driving to the junkyard, i stop at the gas station and put $5 worth of gas in, go in and pay, start the motor and it sounds like the exhaust fell off the fucking car. I open the hood and its all comming from the rear valve cover, sounds like a piston wants 2 shoot out the motor. guy walks over saying it sounds like the timing belt chain slipped.

we decide to drive it back to his house, its speeding up when im not on the gas faster then when i hit the accellerator.

105k original miles, no problems and out of the blue it blows.

FUCKING ARGGGG

thank god im doing the motor swap very soon.

-Jeff

Guest Anonymous

Wierder things have happened. I know I thank God everyday that my TGP still runs decent with 180,000 miles on the original internals and turbo.

Oh yeah, thanks for making those sound clips of my exhaust when you were here... :roll: :lol:

hey thanks for ya kids jumpin on me in the morning, its just a 3.1 with no exhaust, u wanna hear a noise i should make a sound clip of what mine sounds like. depending on how everything goes, i might be able 2 swing by and make ya a sound clip after the swap.

-Jeff