Aftermarket 94-96 GP Fogs.

Q-Ball

They look nice,the best part is the stock mounting. You should get some 100w blue bulbs, they help you see even better. I have something similar on my cavalier, reaily helped

Oh, those have like a cheap halo ring. lol. We should make our own and dominate the industry... Well, whats left of it anyways. :lol:

But, I think I remember somewhere that we can actually order those Angel Eye'sor Halo's. Is there any difference to the two?

I have been thinking about trying these, they look like the exact same thing under a different name, lol

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180227232542

Jamie

I have these, love them. They shine a nice and bright. I'm sure alot of people don't like it but I have HID headlights which are white and these are more yellow but I love the contrast. I would definitely recommend. Only took me 40 minutes to remove the old ones and install these to the stock wiring.

I have been thinking about trying these, they look like the exact same thing under a different name, lol

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180227232542

Jamie

I have these, love them. They shine a nice and bright. I'm sure alot of people don't like it but I have HID headlights which are white and these are more yellow but I love the contrast. I would definitely recommend. Only took me 40 minutes to remove the old ones and install these to the stock wiring.

We need some pics please.

Looking on ebay, i stumbled on these... Any seen these before? I wouldnt mind picking these up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-1996-PONTIAC-GRAND-PRIX-FOG-LIGHTS-gt-gtp-ste-se_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33709QQihZ020QQitemZ300226133823QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Dont mind the name of them. :lol: On the site you can click the low/high and off button.

Pretty cool

If you get them, let us know how they are....I might get them....

• 4 months later...

I've been meaning to get some pictures of these fogs, haven't had the chance... that and I'm slightly dissapointed. The fog light on the drivers side has been letting water into it... so I've stopped using them until I can take off the lens and reseal it. But considering its been less than a year its pretty disappointing.

I've been meaning to get some pictures of these fogs, haven't had the chance... that and I'm slightly dissapointed. The fog light on the drivers side has been letting water into it... so I've stopped using them until I can take off the lens and reseal it. But considering its been less than a year its pretty disappointing.

I tried finding them again with no luck. Pics would be awesome.

yup, they are gone...

I have some local gp owners with the ones with halo rings that change color and they recommended them, I will get them as soon as I get my car back on the road :wink: red Halos would be awesome on my car!!! :twisted:

yup, they are gone...

I have some local gp owners with the ones with halo rings that change color and they recommended them, I will get them as soon as I get my car back on the road :wink: red Halos would be awesome on my car!!! :twisted:

OMG, get pics or vids! also find out where to get them, I'm dying for them.