Check out my GP!!!!!!! I GOT PICS

GPdriver1986

holy CRAP! Thats an exact 100% perfect replica of my old white 91 LE!!! i thought i'd never see 'er again! is the interior blue with the bench seat too??

The pictures that I have on my computer are bigger, cardomain is just wierd.

Heheh, I was just joking around anyway. :lol:

The car looks good... pics are still a bit small, but from what I can tell with my face right up on the monitor, it looks good. :)

well mines out of commission. it was junked almost a year ago with no motor in it and a busted up pass sider fender, and other miscelleaneous damage. when i said i though i'd never see her again i was just saying ive never seen a 91LE that is as perfect a match as that one. robby's is the closest ive seen but its a 92 with the lighbar, diff side moldings n all that junk :)

Wow, never seen a 91 LE sedan. I have a 92. I want that front grille... looks niice, much better than the white plasic crap. I like my lightbar though... dunno if I like the black trim better, but it all looks real nice. I wanna see the blue too... let's see more pix, closeup and interior! Jeez, next thing you know someone will show up with an STE.

I can't get anymore pics because I don't have a scanner or a digi cam. I took these pictures with a camera with film and got them developped onto cd. If I can get a scanner I'll scan some pictures of me cleaning the interior. I bought this car at a junkyard, the interior was very clean almost mint. I bought because the engine ran good and because it had only 110k miles on it or 165k km but the odometer is broken. But I know this mileage almost is true because there is an oil change sticker from Canadian Tire which says to change the oil at 170k or Dec 2002. The car had rusted rocker sill panels so I went to a metal bending place and they bent a piece of metal for the rockers. I put screws on the top and on the bottom but its kinda wierd because the body is kinda circular so I had to push the metal down.I painted the metal black. At the bottom of the doors there some rust but I sanded it down, primer, and spray paint. There was also a large but very thin rust spot on the drivers side front door that was fixed too.

I did brakes, it needed all new brakes (I hate the back brakes!!!!!!! on w-body cars). I needed 4 rubber flex hoses (done by a mechanic) and one brake line for the rear.

I still need to: Change the oil pump drive shaft o-ring

Install new rear shocks

Install new rear brake lines because they are kinda rusted butt the mechanic said they were intact and alright.

Overall I really like the car but I already have a buyer for it, some person wants to buy it from me for $3500 CAN

lol, my bros 91 LE has the grey interior... dual bench ;)

watch out for flaking paint.... my bros car is now two-tone white and primer :lol:

And it's a FUGLY two-tone. I was hoping someone knew where to get/part number for this oil pump drive shaft o-ring. Called a few places in town, they have no clue what the hell I'm talking about. What should I be expecting to pay for this thing? Thanks in advance.

The part number is 10477565 for $2.40 (Distributor/oil pump shaft o-ring)

It is alos recommended that you replace the throttle body gasket, Part Number 10209678