MPG

kwk39018

I was just wondering what you guys/girls are getting for gas mileage. Obviously motor will make a little diffrence in mileage. I have a 3.1 and i getting about 23mpg average(city/hwy).That seems to be good to me.Any better Or worse? thanks

Well considering I live off the main drag here, and most of the speed limits are 40+, my last tank of gas ( going 50mph and below ) was 23.9MPG. Thats a cammed 3400 w/port and polish running on the 3100 PCM.

I am averaging a little over 30 MPG in my 89 GP SE 2.8 5-spd. I drive it gentle for the most part, with a lot of city driving, but I hit redline at least once daily, and it has probably 4 races and a couple 0-100 runs on it. 30 MPG on the tank with all that. I'm sure it would be better mileage without the fast/high revving

I have no idea what my MPG is. I never cared to see. The dealer sticker said 20/29. It's well over 10 years old now so I assume that's gone down.

23mpg city for a 3.1 is pretty good. That's about what I saw on my old Lumina. I saw anywhere from 30-36hwy with it as well. My GP, when it's running right, will do about 20-22 with non-highway driving(but not downtown, short trip driving) and probably 28-33hwy.

mine varies based on how im driving, but i usually try to calculate it every time...my all time worst was 13.7 in mixed driving and the best ive seen is 22 in mixed driving...i do about 50/50 city highway....3800 series III