another seat question

AL

i searched but didnt find the answer to what im looking for... the rear bucket seat swap... are people taking stock ones and putting them back there or do you put front seats in the back? has anyone actually put front seats in the rear? i would also put my counsil back there if i was to do it and put a 97+ counsil up front...

I know some people have put front buckets in the back, but generally if someone does a rear bucket conversion, they're just getting stock rear buckets from a junkyard car and throwing them in.

i just think the front seats are more comfortable... ive sat in the rear buckets that come stock and didnt like them as much... anymore info on the people who have done that swap?

Sorry no pics....

Take the measurements for yourself and just see how high the fronts will sit in the back. Now imagine how much that will cover your rear window. IMO too much, your rear view mirror will be pointless, lol.

I don't care if the rear buckets are uncomfortable, I never sit there.

As for the console, you can get a rear console to go back there from the donor car of a car with rear buckets. It will match the interior of your GP, but I don't have one because I feel like that console does not match the console of the 94+ GP, so I'm holding out to make my own console one day.

Jamie

I used the rear buckets from a vert in my sedan. They do not fit correctly and and you will have to modify the brackets. If you are going sedan to sedan or coupe to coupe it is fine. Also if you get matching fronts the early models and late model power seat brackets are different. As for the center consul if it does not have one you will either have to drill holes and use screws or use some sort of glue on the brackets.