New toys for the Pree...

92turboLE

So, went to the junkyard and got some toys for the pree from various W-Body cars. Here are the pics.

Front Hood Bra = $0.00 - Friend shoved it down his pants...

2-1-1.jpg?i=1062066718&pw=*EF33F28A6D7

Center Console From 90 Grand Prix with Getrag 282 5-speed (i have the tranny and hardware too - Console = $6.99/282 = $150 with everything.

2-1-3.jpg?i=1062206446&pw=*11A43F28A718

2-1-4.jpg?i=1062206460&pw=*145E3F28A76F

Rear View Mirror w/ Maplights = $6.99

2-1-5.jpg?i=1062206467&pw=*15343F28A783

Power Bucket Seats in PERFECT Condition from 95 GP SE = $14.99 each

2-1-2.jpg?i=1062206436&pw=*16AF3F28A7AD

So, all in all, not too bad of a score for under $200, Getrag 282, buckets, console, mirror, and i also have a DIC and an HUD that i have yet to install, both with all required wiring harnesses and sensors.... next is the keyless entry system - maybe, unless i get off my lazy ass and install my Crime Stopper with remote start and power window rollup.

- Justin

Gutted... i took the last of it..., sorry

If your looking for anything in particular, lemme know, im headin back up there tomarrow...

- Justin

damn just HUD and DIC.......actually did it have stock floormats? or an owners manual.......if u can get those grab em for me thatd be awesome

actually it did, did you need the dark grey or light grey or tan??? there were prees with all 3 interiors that the mets were all in damn good shape, a good hose down and like new... lemme know.. and about the manual, i'll look.

- Justin

although, on a side note, ithink i might take the bra off, my car now looks like it has a unibrow.... im not sure i like that... lolz, on the otherhand though, it looks more "sporty"

- Justin

i'll see what i can do.

i wouldnt be able to ship them til next monday though as i will be out of town as of tomarrow afternoon

- Justin

I went to the junkyard yesterday, and didnt have near that luck. I found the full analog gauge cluster I wanted, but they wanted $75 for it, so I told them they could keep it and let it rot, cuz it'll never sell. I couldnt find any seats, all were worn or the RED color :puke: No wheels either, no center consoles, it was ridiculous

Robby

yeah, i raped what i could out of all the w-bodies up here, and what i still needed, but couldnt afford, i took out and hid where no one would find it, so that i may come and get it later.... lol, im crafty like that :D

but anyway, yeah, so thats the score so far...

- Justin

haha hell yeah, when we were gutting out that 92 GTP we took the rear console and hid it under a car that was 2 cars down the row, a late 80's turbo grand am i believe, noone will find it there! we took the trunk mat out and put it under the console so it wouldnt get all dirty and wet when it rained

theres a red 91-93 SE or GT with the GFX in almost perfect shape , the whole way around if im not mistaken. to bad the place is like 1hr 30 min from here and i wont be going back anytime soon

Did you see and 93-97 Cuttys in that junk yard? I need a rear fold down seat for my 1995 Cutlass(graphite in color). I'm trying to get one off redturbo90, but he hasn't got me a pic of his :? I also need a rear bumper cover that has the dual exhaust outlet on it.

w-body.jpg

yeah the 92 did have all that BUT it was hit on the drivers side front, so thew front fender flare was gone, i cant remember if it was in the back seat or not, i think it was! hmm but i dont know, and yeah there is a 95 cutlass in a different yard here, i dont know if the crushed it yet but they said they were going to, now that i think of it it had the graphite interior, lol, they probably crushed it already, they haul a semi-load out of cars every week