How long before I change the oil?

pinball411

Hey guys sorry another question. I changed my oil with a 50/50 mix of trans fluid and oil. How long should I drive it this way?

Thanks

this has to be a joke? :frogbutton:

Why would this be a joke? I did this because a friend told me it will clean the motor out.

did he tell you to feed sand through your intake for a good port and polish job while you're at it?

oh, and get some custom headers made to feed directly back into your intake manifold. eliminate exhaust and be more efficient than a turbo.

stupid people ftl.

Your posts are borderline trolling and I'm starting to wonder if you're really serious about much of anything you've posted here.

If you actually searched at all, the very first Google result for "motor oil transmission fluid" tells you why it's not a good idea to interchange them.

I did a search and this is pretty common to do.

LOL. That is clearly horseshit.

When people do stupid things they deserved to be made fun of.

Nice. You can run for awhile like that, I think you actually can gain horsepower that way.

BTW, if your headlights look a little dim, use a punch and poke a small hole in your headlight and drain the fluid out. Old blinker fluid can be a real detriment to headlamp performance. You'll have to buy some epoxy to patch the hole, but I'm sure after you replace the fluid, you'll be glad you did.

Now lets not get rude again. People even put this down the gas tube to flush out through that way. I even read it. Trans fluid is common check google. It has more detergents.