Anyone seen such a color combo on a Z34?

Hal H

I have yet to see a Torch Red (exterior) with the tan color interior on Z34:

it was available that way, almost ordered mine that way - dealer had a red w/ gray on order the way I wanted it, so I took that order.

The CS and GP had this combo available, and you see those around.

Another color combo on a Z34 that was possible was Black with tan interior - haven't seen that either.

Was curious to see if any have been spotted out there.

I've seen a few, yeah

Same here.

now what I have never seen is RED with RED interior!

That combo would be :puke:

those two shades of red would <NOT> go together.

I've seen pictures of a Z' with that combo, but never one in person. I have seen several Red GP's with the tan(there was a 94-96 car like that for sale locally a few weeks ago).

Been a few convertibles lately that were red/tan...

I've seen red/tan, black/tan and white/tan Z34s in the past year...

Because a lot of them look awful. Take the third-gen F-body red interior for instance.. hideous.

There are some good red interiors. I like the Lumina red interior with a black/white car.

My neighbor has an older Chevy truck that's been re-painted. It's Torch Red outside and dark red inside. :lol:

And yes, it's a terrible combo.

I like a red interior that isn't faded to hell, and actually has a little depth/color to it!

yeah, most Garnet Red interiors I've seen are faded pretty badly.

Neighbor down the street has a '93 Euro in Garnet Metallic w/ the red interior - even the seat belts are badly faded! Car runs like a champ though, gets driven daily...

Red interiors can look wonderfully pimpy. (Remember when looking "pimpy" was NOT cool? I mean, it's still not cool, but some people think it is.) It seems like most red Cutlasses had the tan interior which I just don't get. Red and tan? :rolleyes: Now black with tan interior is sweet. I wish my car's interior was the "charcoal" or "graphite" or whatever word they came up with for dark gray.