forced adder?

pinball411

sorry for all the questions guys i know I have so many!

Anyhow within the year I plan on doing some performance mods I have a few at the moment but nothing crazy. I was thinking this may be a good power adder for cheap? the ad claims 25hp and the ad is being sold from the uk. Does anyone have one of these forced setups on a w-body? how did the motor react to the mod ? I only ask because i drive my car all the time and need it to be reliable but still with a bit of pickup. it seems like a simple install.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/e-RAM-Electric-Super-Charger-Turbo-Induction-ERAM-turbo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ025QQitemZ380024162785QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

you would gain more HP by adding lots of performance part manufactors decals all over your car

I don't quite follow you. how could I possibly get hp from putting decals on my car?

you would gain more HP by adding lots of performance part manufactors decals all over your car

I don't quite follow you. how could I possibly get hp from putting decals on my car?

Thats exactly the point... that was his way of telling you that its garbage... google electric super chargers and you will find out why... Anyone that tells you they work is going by their seat of the pants dyno... and they are talking out their ass...

Jamie

You get what you pay for...

In this case....nothing.

No. You're VERY LUCKY if you get what you pay for.

definately something to research.

How much research do YOU need to figure out this product is total bullshit?

I can tell you right now, you will not find performance mods for these cars on ebay. Air filters, chips, electric turbos.. save your money. They will not do anything.