How much?

pitzel

rkphlf.jpg

Okay, what am I looking at here, new headlight, new side turn light, new inner turn light. (and, of course, new bulbs).

What about the metal stuff, is that something a body shop can fix, or will the hood have to be replaced?

Hit a deer in the ribs, and miraculously, the bumper escaped completely without damage.

$1000? $1500?

I'd have it fixed for less then $100 with j/y parts, $125 if I did the fender too....finding a white 4 dr cutty shouldn't be tough at all

Yeah the lighting parts themselves can't be more than $50-$75 if you shop around, even if they have to be shipped... but the other body stuff..

I'd have it fixed for less then $100 with j/y parts, $125 if I did the fender too....finding a white 4 dr cutty shouldn't be tough at all

Must be nice to have wreckers that don't give it to you up the ass every time you need a part!!

Jamie

Must be nice to have wreckers that don't give it to you up the ass every time you need a part!!

Jamie

Yeah that are getting tougher to find everyday. I have ones local to me that are so expensive its cheaper for me to drive to Cleveland (hr and a half away) to get parts.

Jamie

yah, check your local pick and pulls...depending on the place, they charge by the square inch, or the part....isnt too bad.....looks like you got easy!

Yeah that are getting tougher to find everyday. I have ones local to me that are so expensive its cheaper for me to drive to Cleveland (hr and a half away) to get parts.

damn... I paid $240 for my hood... and that was WITH a deal.... ( aftermarket )

if you use junkyard parts itll be cheap. A body shop could probably fix the fender, but your still looking at money and downtime without a car. Just get all new stuff ( aftermarket or jy ) to fix it.