bodeen2007

what bucket seats from other w-bodys will fit in a 94 lumina sedan with little to no mods.

thanks, and sorry if this has been covered i tried to search and couldn't find anything.

good cause i went to pull a part in cleveland and found some cutlass buckets that are really nice. and the price you cant beat $20.00 a piece

for the rears if it your car is sedan they must come from a sedan or if you have a coupe they must come from a coupe. They can work from a coupe but you have to modify the bracket. The fronts are all the same IIRC. The only problem is that late model and early model power seat brackets are different.

good cause i went to pull a part in cleveland and found some cutlass buckets that are really nice. and the price you cant beat $20.00 a piece

You saw those??? Better snag them up before I do.. The only reason I havent snagged them for spares it because I didnt feel like hauling them from out in the yard :lol:

i found a couple sets. just trying to decide which ones to buy and what kind of console to use . I'm gonna have to buy them soon as my bracket is broke on my seats. Blackbird when you decide to go to pull a part again let me know i'll go with you.

You can fit sedan front seats into a coupe. The only difference between the 2 of them is that the coupe fronts are designed to fold forward to allow access to the rear seat, where as the sedan fronts don't fold forward.