It LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

sonyman87

thats right you heard me :eek:

lots of things to fix on it now though but the motor works! :willynilly:

problem with the motor was rear timeing was 180* off mark. not the fault of last mechanic it was a typo in the service manual says my new friends from loafers car club.

when i get time i will put together a little video or some photos up.

I was really fearful i wouldnt be able to come back to this wonderful place and this project has put me though hell but i think it is going to be worth it in the end.

holy shit Sonyman is back!!!!!!!! I was thinking a few weeks ago if you were still with your car! Glad to hear that she is running!

Now time for pics and vids!

holy shit Sonyman is back!!!!!!!! I was thinking a few weeks ago if you were still with your car! Glad to hear that she is running!

Now time for pics and vids!

Word. hopefully i can find all the vids and photos of the work i have done on it. There is so much in this project its just stuipid! I drove out to the shop today to shake the hand of the guy who figured it out and gave him a nice fat TIP for the help. Hopefully sometime this weekend we can get the truck out and trailer it back to my shop and well fix all the broken hoses and leaks. :( it looks like my friend got pissed and started yanking on cables. the Throttle cable houseing needs replaced as well as the vacume lines and intake fittings. = not road worthy, but minor in comparison to what needed to be done. Motor sounded tight and strong turns out its was a good buy for a create motor and exaust still sounded sweet.

side note: when i parked it gas was less then $2.00 a gallon haha wow prices shot up.

• 2 weeks later...