Electrical delema!!!!!

Drummer

my car has headlights, brake lights, turn signals but no parking lights. :willynilly: I also don't have cluster lights or door lock and unlock lights. I was thinking it could have been caused by my keyless entry because a little while ago my parking lights wouldn't work when i would lock my car, and my chime module quit working also, but just for that. I'm going to check tom. to see whats going on. Would anyone have a guess. Thanks.

I was thinking it could have been caused by my keyless entry because a little while ago my parking lights wouldn't work when i would lock my car, and my chime module quit working also, but just for that

Yes it does :lol:

If you want to fix it yourself you're going to need a wiring diagram. Find everything on the circuit for that fuse and start unplugging it all until you stop blowing the fuse. That will isolate the part of the circuit causing the problem and you can trace it until you find what's wrong.

just keep putting bigger fuses in til they stop blowing...lol

If i hated my car that much i would :lol: i wounder how much i could get for my car if it caught fire? j/k of course :willynilly:

would anyone have a wiring diagram that i could use?

You could always buy a haynes manual that will ahve diagrams or go on AutoZones website they have some wiring diagrams you can print off for specific models.

Try this also. I kept blowing my brake light/ chime fuse and this fixed it. Look at the brake pedal switch and follow those wires up. Mine was up against a sharp metal edge and chaffed until it shorted out. It would blow the fuse every time I hit the brakes.

well i figured out the problem. my illumination wire on my radio harness somehow managed to get the electrical tape off of it and touch something, but don't know what. Oh well at least it was simple :lol:

well i figured out the problem. my illumination wire on my radio harness somehow managed to get the electrical tape off of it and touch something, but don't know what. Oh well at least it was simple :lol:

Wait, you taped your wires????