PICS OF MY CAR... **DIAL-UP - USE AT OWN RISK!!!**

92turboLE

I was bored so i thaught that i would post pics of my car and its progress so far... any opinions on what to do, do ya like it or no??? whatever...

1-2-5.jpg?i=1061795901&pw=*BA33F2693EA

1-2-3.jpg?i=1061174580&pw=*CDF3F269403

1-2-2.jpg?i=1059641803&pw=*DA23F269415

1-2-4.jpg?i=1061191998&pw=*E423F269425

1-1-3.jpg?i=1061778932&pw=*F603F269445

1-1-4.jpg?i=1062062311&pw=*15593F2694CD

1-3-3.jpg?i=1062017376&pw=*16773F2694E6

lemme know what you think of her so far.

- Justin

yeah, i know, but duals are on the way, just waiting on money, thats all...

- Justin

P.S. and i wasnt bashing, just warning.... just lookin out for all you dial-up users best intrest.

dual definitely a must, and I think that having the side view mirrors painted to match the body color looks really good. I want to do that to mine one day when I have time to take them off, and go without them for a few days. Oh, and a new Pontiac washboard on the front :wink:

Robby

Ya, it was just a joke. 8)

yeah, so was mine :twisted:

and keep in mind that im getting the 95 GTP front and rear bumpers and custom matched sideskirts too, as soon as i can find some... anyone know of any j/y's that has either, or both, and the fender flares too, i would make it worth your while to rip them off and ship them to me.

and i need to paint the mirrors to match as well, i told the paint shop to do so, but they thaught they would ignore me and do what they wanted, including putting the badging back on, which i specifically told them not to do. anyway, like i was saying, im planning on painting the mirrors, they are all oxidized anyway, and im thinking about the B-Pillars on the outsides to white also.

- Justin

we have a you pull it place i been there 2 times to get an axel for another car saw a few w-bodys (bacuse the car i got the axle for was a ford poduct) i did not browse around to much

plus it is in sacremento which is about a hour from me!

we have a you pull it place i been there 2 times to get an axel for another car saw a few w-bodys (bacuse the car i got the axle for was a ford poduct) i did not browse around to much

plus it is in sacremento which is about a hour from me!

Yeah, there are several here... none of them have any GTPs with the B4U kit on it, although on the other hand i did get a set of matched interior front cloth buckets with power and the center console to go with it for a whopping total of $40!!! the seats are emacualte!!!! no rips, no discoloration... PERFECT... $15 per seat and $10 for the console, i love that yard now.

The only thing i have to figure out now is how to patch the hole where the shifter was so that i can keep my column shift... maybe put a cubby of some sort, ot just shave it clean...

NOW MY CAR HAS CUPHOLDERS!!!!!!!!!! lolz

anyway, they came out of a 96 GTP i think - 95 or 96

looking good, I say keep the mirrors black...they do a good job of breaking up all the white :D ...the body painted mirrors only look good in pictures IMO... :) ....I see mostly GP's w/ body colored mirrors around here and I'm not too fond of that...plus all those damn bugs that smash into the mirrors would probably be more noticeable if they were white :wink:

-keep the mirrors black on a white car. You dont need something like side mirrors standing out.

-front looks sporty, sides look sporty, rear is in need of attention. PLEASE pick either dual exhaust, or a spoiler, or a chrome muffler tip or maybe mudflaps. Wait a Fn sec--- Actually I think you're missing the lower molding. Get one from a 88-89 SE coupe and it'll match the lower moldings on the rest of the car. Someone get this guy a pic of a 88-89 ass!

Actually I think you're missing the lower molding. Get one from a 88-89 SE coupe and it'll match the lower moldings on the rest of the car. Someone get this guy a pic of a 88-89 ass!

HAHAHAHA funny you say that, i actually had all the moldings (got em off a Turbo STE before i knew what i was) and then we got this bigass snowstorm and i was drift bustin and it got ripped off... lolz, im workin on it, although im kinda fond of the 95 GTP front and rear clips... and the spoiler is a must, most def. Im gettin one for a 95 GTP as well. as for exhaust, im have dual borlas or flowmasters installed eventually... money is the only thing holding me back.

- Justin

P.S. pics posted of the rear STB FINALLY!!!

• 2 weeks later...