4 window auto down in a cutty sedan

GOT2B GM

Is it possible to install 4 window auto down in a cutty sedan from a vert?

Is it just in the switch, or is there also a module?

Convertibles got it...You push the back two buttons and all the windows lower at once.

26de.jpg?grIOTFIBQ6jk3VX8

See? It's labeled on that one, but on my 95, I didn't know it did that until I did it on accident one day. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world....surprised I didn't burn up all my window motors that day...

Jay, do you you have such a module?

Is it plug and play in a sedan?

I'm lazy.

Somewhere...

And I am not sure because it also controls the top and something else (I want to say fog lights)...But I would imagine it wouldn't be hard to wire in. That is if you decide not to be lazy...:lol:

I have looked at the same issue.

the module is apparently for the the windows only... the top switch wires are in the same LOOM... but they don't go to the module.

Installing it into a sedan could be done but will take some work. it is not plug and play.

Also... the vert vs sedan switch are internally the same, meaning that functionally they are identical, a sedan switch will work with the auto down feature... only the switch markings have changed.

oh that sucks. i thought i could just get the master switch. damn it. i really would like that feature though. I always open all of my windows. Now if i could just remember to shut them all lol :willynilly:

I always open all of my windows.

X2!! not sure which ones but VWs have that feature, but in an even better way, you use the key. my jetta didnt have power windows but it had a sunroof (really weird) and it would asctually close the sunroof for me. that doesnt mean i still didnt hate that car and vw's now.

Can't you grab the external auto-down modules from '88-89 w-bodies and install it to each door?

hmm. I disabled those modules on several different A-bodies, probably the same module.