Column shift late model Cutlass coupe???

w-bodys_are_the_best

We had a teal 94 with column shift in the shop at work the other day. I didnt know they were uncommon. Never really paid that much attention though to be honest.

I guess I don't see the piont unless it's got a bench seat, cause with a column shift and buckets nobody can sit in the middle anyway. :dunno:

I've actually seen it in alot of sedans, but not many coupes. I just think if it's going to have column shift it might as well have bucket seats, that's the whole point, it's so the old lady don't have to lean over a console :lol:

roadhead FTW

no comment. Too bad the shifter doesnt lock into place lol it tends to get bumped out of drive in those circumstances :mrgreen:

You act like you speak from experience.

::)

roadhead FTW

no comment. Too bad the shifter doesnt lock into place lol it tends to get bumped out of drive in those circumstances :mrgreen:

lol thank god for the reverse lockout :lol:

roadhead FTW

lol thank god for the reverse lockout :lol:

lol yeah thank god :lol:

i like the floor shift because it looks and feels sportier, and i always rest my palm on the shifter lol. but for more room i like my column shift. if my door breaks all i do is slide in from the other side :mrgreen: