saturday was j/y day!

89SupremeCutty

i went to the junk yard this past saturday with the g/f and i got the cluster and an egr valve i needed. as soon as i got in there i spotted a 97 lumina with 86K miles and had the dual climate controls, gauges i was looking for and factory cd. after i took the cluster i went under the hood to see the 3100 and i have to say it looked pretty clean.

i put the cluster in and changed the odometer from the one that was origonally in my car to the new one and put the new one in. like an idiot, i forgot to pull the abs light, cause my car dosn't have abs. i do have a couple pics of the new cluster but i don't know what happened to some of them that were on the camera.

so sometime this week i'll probly order glow gauges for it.

also found a place for an up shift light if it had a manual trans, but as far as i know, lumi's and monte's after 95 didn't get a manual trans. here's a pic of it.

UP SHT...:lol:

LOL that's GM's way of telling you when you break down' date=' you're up shit creek without a paddle, start walking buddy lol

[/quote'] LOL :lol2:

Does ur car have the dual climate zones?

no it dosn't. i heard on here that it was a bitch to convert to dual climate if you didn't have it. i wouldn't mind having that feature.

lol that's what i thought when i took the clusters apart. i wonder what other vehicles they used the cluster board in that it needed an up shift light.

LOL that's GM's way of telling you when you break down' date=' you're up shit creek without a paddle, start walking buddy lol

[/quote']lolol sounds about right

Dual climate might be a ncie feature, but I think it's more trouble then it's worth to swap it over, and then there are added issues with the dual climate that you wouldn't have with the setup you have now.

Dual climate might be a ncie feature, but I think it's more trouble then it's worth to swap it over, and then there are added issues with the dual climate that you wouldn't have with the setup you have now.

that's exactly why i don't want to even try to put it in my car.