Bosch icon wiper blades?

Grand Moff Joseph

I don't think the Icon's will, unless they came out with ones that fit our pin style arms. Trico, Rain-X, Anco all make similar style blades that fit. I have the Trico's on the Grand Prix.

The book in the store does not go back that far on the Icons.

I'll check out the other brands you mentioned above. Thanks!

I put Bosch on my Cutlass and hate them, but they are not the Icon blades. In the "in-store" computer that Advance had, it says Icon wiper blades will fit, it even gave the # for it. And I bought them, and they are for the "J" style hook, not our pins. So stick with Rain-X or something else besides Bosch.

That's odd. :)

I just replaced the set of Icons that had been on my I35 for almost two years - they finally started giving out in the last two weeks.

/their spark plugs suck though

Don't use Bosch wiper blades.

x234343333333333333333331

Anything Bosch relating to vehicles sucks IMO. I got an expensive pair of Bosch blades a couple years ago and they were the worst blades EVER. I'll stick to my locally made Tricos.

I bought one of the more expensive sets of bosch blades, don't remember what they were, but they were worse than the ones I was replacing that had been on the car for a year. I would strongly not recomend them.

I just buy the $6 blades and replace every 6 months.

I bought the $6 blades for my winter beater. The clips they gave me like didnt work and ended up falling off so i had to get different clips. Then i was drivin home from toronto on a real rainy night goin 80 the whole way with the wipers on and it warped the shit out of em. I would never buy cheapo blades again!!