how hard is it to fix this??

meltboy1

sorry, I guess I probably should have actually said something... lol

It's actually on the passenger side rear tire, it's the side trim piece that is overlapping..

Yeah, I was gonna say, the trim piece and the bumper are reverse of each other.

You can probably undo one of the bumper bolts JUST enough to let it a bit loose, then slip the flare tap behind the bumper itself, where it is supposed to sit properly.

Yeah, I was gonna say, the trim piece and the bumper are reverse of each other.

You can probably undo one of the bumper bolts JUST enough to let it a bit loose, then slip the flare tap behind the bumper itself, where it is supposed to sit properly.

there you go, that should fix it. was the car recently on a lift or no?

ya, next year I am gettin the whole car repainted assuming I am done with everything I need to do... I just can't afford to do everything to it right now... :(

There are screws underneath the flare, pointing upwards. Remove those and pull it out.

Pull it UP, and it will come free. I grabbed my flare from the underside and popped it straight up. There is a flange all the way along the back of the flare that sits in what equal "hooks" of metal that are riveted onto the body, thats how they stay on. And the screws.. but yeah..

But like everyone said, its just laying underneath instead of on top like it should :D No biggie, 10 minute or so fix.