Clunk from front end when driving over uneven ground

DEMonte1997

This started happening after hitting a pretty nasty pothole a few weeks ago. Just before that, I had replaced both the inner and outer tie rods and had the car aligned. It was driving perfect. Now it pulls a little to the left and I get teh odd clunk going over uneven surfaces. It doesn't happen all the time and I'm pretty much at a loss for what it is. Anyone else have this kind of problem? I also getting clicking sometimes when turning at low speeds. That made me think CV joints. Could I really have broken or badly damaged one of those when hitting the pothole? Is there any way to check them?

TIA

I was thinking ball joint as well... you probably wanna check it out soon though. If something like a ball joint goes at speed, you'll be in for a wild ride!

I was thinking ball joint as well... you probably wanna check it out soon though. If something like a ball joint goes at speed, you'll be in for a wild ride!

actually u wont be in for any ride at all. youll just be stuck dead in the exact spot it broke with no way to push it outta the way