Noooo..... nothing is ever easy!

EviLette

So I was really, REALLY hoping that the fog lights would be plug-and-play, right?

I get them cleaned up, set up, repainted the brackets so everything would be in good condition.... get them hung on the car... and find out... the clips don't mate up. They look like they do but they won't go together and I don't want to force anything.

And my hands are cold. And I'm bleeding.

Fuck.

Ooh yeah, and I have to do it all with wrenches because I still don't own a set of metric sockets. >.<

Uhh.. can't find the thread, but there were some pictures. It was a white GP, same body style and b4u package as mine. A coupe, obviously. Though apparently it is a different year. Thats the only thing I can think of. I thought they were all the same though. At least the housing/bracket assemblies so I figured that the plugs would be the same throughout the tgp/GP first gen b4u package.

And now its dark. I had everything put together JUST as the sun set so I could be like "YES!" and light them up. But NO.

LOL then I hope these last for a long, long time.

I still haven't had to replace a headlight on this car since I bought it.

Aweb, that was what I was going to do.. I was just sooooo mad and the sun was setting and there just wasn't time. I was happy enough to get the little bastards mounted.

I'll do that Wednesday I guess... its my next day off. I'm too tired to drive up to the other side of town to Kiosk off tomorrow to finish up this project.

OH.

My.

GOD.

This car is posessed.

I tested out the lights last night, they didn't work.

I bumped the fog light button when I was leaving work tonight.. and one of them came on.

So I said "to hell with it" and pushed a little harder on the passenger side plugs... and the passenger side came on.

My fog lights are brighter than my brights. >.> BUT SEXY! Too bad my cameraphone takes crappy pics at night lol

OH.

My.

GOD.

This car is posessed.

I tested out the lights last night, they didn't work.

I bumped the fog light button when I was leaving work tonight.. and one of them came on.

So I said "to hell with it" and pushed a little harder on the passenger side plugs... and the passenger side came on.

My fog lights are brighter than my brights. >.> BUT SEXY! Too bad my cameraphone takes crappy pics at night lol

:lol:

I had the lights and brackets and everything there when I bought the car, but one of the lamps was smashed to hell and rusted out, and the other side had a huge crack in it. I pulled the brackets years ago to figure out something to adapt to them, and they ended up getting lost sometime in the course of the years I've had this car.

FINALLY got some recently. I've been doing a lot of cosmetic work on the car as of late, actually.

But, I just dropped another, what, 1200 into the mechanical part of it... so it better look good at this point lol.