Eagle One Total Car Care Solution?

89GranSport

I was watching TV last night, and a commercial came on for the Eagle One Total Car Care Solution. It is a collection of Eagle One detailing sprays, waxes, and cleaners. Has anyone on here purchased the Total Car Care Solution? In the collection is the Eagle One NanoWax and Eagle One Spray&Wipe, has anyone used them? If so, how well did they work?

I argee, Eagle one is for Walmart shoppers. Generally off the shelf products could never match the results you will achieve with specialized detailing products that you can generally only get from the right suppliers.

If you want truely authentic, accurate paint/care care advice, visit Autopia.org....that is if your willing to put in the effort. Most people don't and just settle for the quick and easy way, and then their cars look like shit.

I wasn't going to buy the Total Car Care Solution, I was just curious to see if the NanoWax or any of the other cleaners and waxes actually work as good as Eagle One claims. I still think Mother's is one of the best waxes ever.

that advertisement made me laugh. of course everything is gonna look good at an angle when under bright lights.

I thought the same thing. Did you also notice most of the cars they waxed were brand new cars? It's a lot easier to make a new car look clean and shiny, than it is to make a older car with a lot of scratches look clean and shiny. I'd love to bring them my Regal while they were making that commercial, and say "Make my car look as shiny as those other cars!" :lol:

Stick with Meguiars, Mothers, or Zymol.

i was thinking about switching over to Zymol. last year i used black magic. i liked the results and the wax is still working a little bit since the last time i've waxed was before winter. but what i don't like about it is that it is so hard to get off. i wait about an hour at least after waxing the whole car to get it off and it is terrible. so it Zymol worth the 14 bucks? i really want my car to shine!

If you want truely authentic, accurate paint/care care advice, visit Autopia.org....that is if your willing to put in the effort.

Thanks Scottster! :high5: I learned a lot from Autopia.org. I had no idea that there was a website that gave so much detailed info on detailing cars.

If you want truely authentic, accurate paint/care care advice, visit Autopia.org....that is if your willing to put in the effort.

Thanks Scottster! :high5: I learned a lot from Autopia.org. I had no idea that there was a website that gave so much detailed info on detailing cars.

Yeah, it's definetly an "unknown" art. When you get it you get it...when you don't...well then you're like 95% of drivers out there.

I'm not a fan of Eagle One products. IMO the results don't match up to their hype.

Stick with Meguiars, Mothers, or Zymol.

x2 Ive always used Meguiars products with excellent results. Ive heard good things about the new turtle wax products but have never tried it for myself.