ever seen a GP like this(this thread is diff from my other)

mfewtrail

http://autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=125176082&dealer_id=1359316&car_year=1992&make=PONT&distance=200&max_price=&model=GP&end_year=1993&advcd_on=n&min_price=&address=30605&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1988&color=&cardist=123

w/ paint matched wheels like that, was this a stock option or did they have that done most likely? I've only seen chevy berettas and pontiac bonnie's w/ paint matched wheels so far....just curious and doing some late-night post whoring since I only stay up late on the weekends now :)

Guest Anonymous

That was a stock option. There is one exactly like that around here. There is also a maroon one and a white one. I've seen a red one before in another town.

That blue is one of my favorite colors on GP's.

Yeah, we have quite a few around here like that. Alot of them actually. Maroon, white, blue. You name it, it's here. I like that color also, there is a Cutty here in town that color w/ 17's looks nice. I've been trying to track him down, and a TGP kid to tell them about us, but can never seen to catch them. :oops: Wonder why? That's soon to change.

My 94 Prix SE 4 door I used to have, had the matching rims just like them. Mine was white. Mine also had the dual exhaust outlets, which I don't see alot of the pre 97's and down sedans with the dual exhaust and a 3.1L.

Aaron

my 89 SE had maroon matching rims

lol.....now that you said that, I remember seeing a few older SE's around here w/ that option, they were the same maroon as your SE also, I was half drunk last night so I probably was not thinking all too well. :oops:

IMO, only white GPs with body color rims look good. Like Turby's 89, that looks real sharp, the 94-96 2-doors with the white 5 spokes look real sharp too. That Blue that has been talked about does look good, but not for the wheels. Maroon isnt that bad, but its maroon

Robby

no offense to anyone, but that is the fuking ugliest grand prix i have ever seen

watch your mouth :wink: ......lol......I didn't think it looked that great either, weird color nonetheless

if i painted the dogbone mount and the towers it would be too much red and then would look bad. trust me. a kid in town did it to his 1995 LS 3.4 Lumi and it looks like hell. he has blue wires, blue braces, blue towers, blue dogbone AND mount, blue oil cap, and a blue "Twin Dual Cam V6" cover :roll:

ummmmm. too much of one color eh? Ok paint them Gray , the same shade as the intake you have... I think that will contrast well with the rest of the engine compartment!!!

if i painted the dogbone mount and the towers it would be too much red and then would look bad. trust me. a kid in town did it to his 1995 LS 3.4 Lumi and it looks like hell. he has blue wires, blue braces, blue towers, blue dogbone AND mount, blue oil cap, and a blue "Twin Dual Cam V6" cover :roll:

Then paint the Damn things White....or get another Accent color......because it does look gaudy**spelling**

Aaron,

For god's sake paint your Strut towers and the dogbone mount rackets to match the strut bar and sdie braces..... It'll match up better :lol: :wink:

...or, how about...get that LQ1 running! :lol:

Aaron,

For god's sake paint your Strut towers and the dogbone mount rackets to match the strut bar and sdie braces..... It'll match up better :lol: :wink:

...or, how about...get that LQ1 running! :lol:

ha ha ha ha ha that is so funny! and original!

i like them blakc who knows i might have them powdercoated, but it might be a little while and i dont wanna screw it up. but i can conclude that there is to be no more red.