check out my cutty!!!

stlunatics2oo3

looks good, you should get some custom wheels! They add tons to cars as I'm shopping for some myself right now, but these cuttys are a headache to find a pair that fits!

w-body.jpg

yeah it was white before i have the stripes on the trunk too if you wanna see them click on my website thing above the pic .

and i am also shoppin for some rims

thanks

Jeremy

looks sweet, what color blue is that? is it the same as what you used in the engine bay? I'm toying w/ the idea of painting my GMC pickup myself(or having the bodyshop I work for do it...got a guy that can work wonders w/ paint working there 8) )....I'm looking for a blue around that color and fading it into charcoal grey at the bottom...I might do a photoshop pic of the truck to show everyone what I mean in the off-topic section if I get time....back on topic.....so the stripes are painted on too?

1uvakind: You have the nicest cutlass I have ever saw. It looks awesome. You certainly deserved the awards you won. You put a lot of time and effort into your car and it shows. I hope my convertible will look as good one day.