might be demodding...what are these worth?

TurboSedan

a guy in town wants to buy my KYB AGX adjustable struts and SSC lowering springs. they have about 7500 miles on them. also included will be the KYB strut mounts i bought at the same time.

i spent just over $900 on this stuff (not counting shipping). $408 for the struts, just under $200 for all four strut mounts, $239 for the springs, $20 for the anti-pogo mod retainters, and $50 for the ZZP poly offset dogbone bushings.

what should i ask for? everything seems to be in great shape. they aren't brand new of course but they don't have that many miles on them.

TIA

oh yeah, while i'm at it...

what would a farily new JMB intake be worth? it also has 7500 miles of use but still looks new. it cost me a little over $200 because i had it powdercoated. the filter needs to be cleaned but otherwise it's in really nice shape.

I'd say that you could get probably $700ish out of the suspension setup, and probably $160 from the intake? As long as both don't look bad or abused or anything. Throw them up on CGP, they should sell fairly quickly!

ah cool. i was thinking i could only get maybe 50% of what i spent on the stuff. i need money bad, not to mention there is a good chance i'm selling the car to a friend and he isn't a car guy anyway. i don't think he'd like to drive the car sitting that low (hell i don't even like driving it that low; you have to be REALLY careful or the damn thing bottoms out unless you crawl over speedbumps etc.). i already put a small dent in the trans oil pan :confused:

thanks