1997 GTP DIC in a 1st gen 1994-1996 GTP :) Update IN DASH!

Addicted to eaton

Well I’m keeping both DIC’S this one is for. Pure look's and Little lights like TCS Witch I will hook up to my 2ed gear start lol! Trunk/Doors open/Close, Oil that kind of thing Anyways some pictures of it working in my trunk. I will do a write up when I get it in my dash.(when ever that might be) Probably Tuesday or Wednesday.. :( Sorry guys lol. Oh hell probably to morrow at mid-night When I get off LOL. Got off to night at 11:30 work again at 11:00 am ... its now 4:30 am.. jezz and I work all day tomorrow lol.

Rewireing the Pins:

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

Oh NOZZ my passanger door is open :)

DSC00302.jpg

it shows the door is open when its grounded out.. i think thats gay what kinda switch am i gonna use to do that?

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

How to will have to wait.. Watcha think ?

Interesting.........is there a way to change the color on the display from that orangish red color?

contact lenses

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Touche. You know what I meant

Shows me if traction control is on (2ED GEAR START) lol Shows me if the doors are open or if the trunk is open. Shows me if air pressure is low in tires. shows me if my washer fluid is low. thats about it, not done hooking it up yet

Shows me if traction control is on (2ED GEAR START) lol Shows me if the doors are open or if the trunk is open. Shows me if air pressure is low in tires. shows me if my washer fluid is low. thats about it, not done hooking it up yet

what's the wiring schematic that you have so far to get those features to work in the first gen ;) ?

im going to do a big write up. But the 1997 wheels at the j/y had the seincer in the wheel so i robed it..( not hooked up yet) for the doors/tunk i ran a wire to to the switch that turns the dome light on. when it gets grounded out the light on the dic shows the door is open. im going to look for the sencer thats in the washer resovor for that. then for the TCS i just rand the wire from the switch over that turns the light on the cluster and ran it to the dic. thats a short run down.. Much more later

Tell me about it. When I put my car in the shop this summer for the paint, and L67 swap the whole dash will come out, All the panels will come out, Carpet and all. When I installed the stuff I thought “Ill just throw it in and get it to work then re-wire every thing (see how well that worked for me) But what’s so wrong with my car? Like I notice you said fix stuff that’s wrong with it? What do you mean by that? It kind of piss’s me off. I don’t go around assaulting your stuff…

Wow, Slick I love how you disrespect other people’s car. What did I do to you? I'm glad your car is prefect, mines not. I plan on fixing that In FACT I have another one to go in it. And Jeremy, It runs, and starts fine. I don’t see the point of throwing a transmission in it. I don’t get my license back until the 26th of this month. I plan on ripping the 3100 out of it and doing a L67 swap Starting June. Why would I pull the motor and put a transmission in it for a month of driving it when I can drive my girl friends car. Its not causing a hassle to either of us.

Since when haven't others pointed out stuff wrong with vehicle's.

IMO, the DIC is cool and all, but I'd rather fix stuff that is wrong with my car first before spending money on other unnecessary items.

The point was I got the stuff for free. (ismellrealbad) sent me some stuff so I could show him how to do it. When I get the L67 in it ill be converting it to OBD2. Old DIC will not work. I will have run a 1997+ DIC in it to show the Boost and MPG and a 1997+ ECM

I'm not being an asshole, I just answered your question

But what's so wrong with my car? Like I notice you said fix stuff that's wrong with it? What do you mean by that?

I did not ask you that.. you didnt say Fix stuff.. man im in a bad mood right now.. so im sorry if im being an ass hole my self becase i know i am becase im letting this get under my skin.