Sold the regal :(

CanadianRegal

I was found to be at fault, I was charged.

I'm not entirely sure why she didn't win anything. My insurance company dealt with it all. Some circumstances which might of helped me...

- She was an immigrant

- She was a passenger of the Audi

- Her injuries were less than my own

- Her lawsuits were shots in the dark naming off everything under the sun. Such a shot in the dark that she was trying to sue the other drive, who was no more at fault than her driver. My dad thinks t might of been thrown out because it was such a waste of time, there were 8 pages of accusations, 99% of which weren't true.

Jamie

Interesting. Glad to hear you didn't get screwed in court.

In the end Liability insurance would of covered it all... the first lawsuit she went after my insurance company, we never even got papers. The second time she went after us personally, we just took the papers to the insurance company to ask for advice and they said they would take it from there, never heard another word about it. The accident happened just over 4 years ago, my insurance is back down to $133 a month and next time I renew I go up to a 4 star rating, so it will go down farther...

Jamie